Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My new shop at Digidesignresort and a CU freebie!

Hi everybody!


I'm really excited because I'm invited to join another great shop as a designer - to Digidesignresort
As of now, I have only my commercial goodies there, but later on I will be adding my personal stuffs too. 

To celebrate this event I have a CU products sale in my new shop - all my commercial items are 30% off till Febraury 15

More than that, here you can get some of my brand new CU items, never released before - all are 30% off too! 








And there is a small CU gift waiting for you there!



Download HERE 

Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Céline said...

merci
pepete
www.boutique-digiscrap.com

MisticaDesigns said...

adelina, welcome to the resort! look forward to work with you for a looooooong time! hugs monja

Syriana said...

Merci beaucoup ! Très joli !

deerwilderness said...

Beautiful bird. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Manu said...

thank you very much for the birdie!!

eugeniasea said...

Приглашаю поиграть в новой игре
Новые коммерческие наборы у тебя просто класс!

Joni V said...

You always have the best freebies and awesome kits. Thanks for all you do. Now You have a challenge awaiting you on my blog http://mooscrapworld.blogspot.com

gaohui said...

Davidson garment is a quintessential Harley abercrombie Outlet davidson item, especially if you feature ones Harley decked abercrombie and fitch over. Featuring the whole distinctive line of leather abercrombie sale jackets, t-shirts, buckles, hats, belts, boots abercrombie & fitch and helmets, feeling of guilt reason this is abercrombie not to accessorize to max.A decent buy Harley enthusiast will abercrombie uk go in closet and grab a Harley t-shirt, leather jacket and boots. But, abercrombie london does your closet contain present accessory considering all abercrombie and Fitch Polo of? The Harley helmet. With out them your road abercrombie Polos trip could end in disaster.