Sunday, February 1, 2009

February collabs and a challenge freebie!

February is a month of Love, and no surprise that the designers can not resist creating something of that kind. I'm happy to introduce you monthly collab kits with my participation. 

"Achy Breaky Heart" is a wonderful collaboration kit by SNT designers, that can be purchased separately, or can be free as a gift with any purchase over 10$. More details and previews can be found here: Achy Breaky Heart.

My portion of the kit:



"Bee Mine" is a February collab kit in DAC, it contains about 100 elements and 40 papers! It's a perfect kit for creating happy and cheerful spring pages. 



Some of the previews:
 


More previews and info about the kit can be found here : Bee Mine.

And here is my part of the mega-kit that you can get absolutely free, if you join our February Lyrics Challenge at DAC. 


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Polly said...

These kits are gorgeous! You are so talented. I love your work.