Friday, October 17, 2008

Мой новый набор Ocean Breeze и рамочка / My new kit Ocean Breeze and a freebie

It has been long time back I was trying to make a marine kit. Few times I started, but then got stuck and after some efforts had to give up. But few days back my dream has come true - I have completed the kit. Yes, summer has gone and it is the right time to make a Christmas kit, but better late than never, right? LOL

Here is my new kit Ocean Breeze, which you can get free with purchase over 10$ in Do It Digi shop! The offer is valid till October 23, so hurry up! I is also available for individual purchase, with usual 25% weekend discount. The link to the kit is below the preview.


Ocean Breeze

And this cute quick page I'm offering today as a freebie.

Загрузить ЗДЕСЬ / Download HERE

This is my layout I have created with the kit.


Enjoy your scrapping!

3 comments:

Olga aka Niona said...

очень красивый наборчик получился, ты молодчинка!

Adelina said...

Спасибо Оль :)))

gaohui said...

You will not have ed hardy clothes to worry about any Christian audigier discomfort, and best of all; most are ed hardy shoes designed to fit your body as the ed hardy outlet little bundle of joy grows allowing ed hardy Bikini you to wear the maternity clothing more than ed hardy hats once.The development of holiday maternity ed hardy swimsuits clothing has coincided with the changing attitudes of ed hardy clothing women regarding their bodies. Today's ed hardy glasses holiday maternity fashions are ed hardy trendy, stylish and sexy, fitting today's ed hardy iphone cases fast-paced lifestyle Now, women ed hardy dresses are proud to show off their baby bump while wearing ed hardy Jackets striking and classy maternity clothing.