Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Моя творческая команда! / My creative team!

The CT call is over, and I thank each and everyone of you who have applied! 

I'm proudly announcing the members of my creative team:

- Victoria  
Apart from creating her own cute kits, she has made beautiful layouts and quick pages with my kits.

A very talented designer, who also wished to join my team. Olga too created many great layouts and quickies with my kits, you will find them in her blog. 

Helen makes gorgeous layouts, you can see them plenty if you visit her blog. She has already created few cool stuffs for me, both layouts and quick pages in her own unique style.

- Leah  
Leah is just a beginner, but look how beautiful her layouts are! I'm already looking forward to see some with my kits also LOL

Amber is a tagger and a tutorial-maker, she has already created few sweet and elegant tags with my kits. Thanks for joining our team and bringing a new stream to our creative activities!

Welcome to my team girls! 

1 comment:

Leah said...

Woohoooooo! Great job, everyone! Thank you so much for the opportunity!!! I can't wait to get started and look forward to working with the team.

Hugs, Leah :)