Saturday, November 20, 2010

"The Winter's Tale" kit and freebie

Hi

I have a new kit in the shop, "The Winter's Tale", it is full of beautiful wintery elements and papers for the coolest layouts of yours :) There is a set of matching cluster frames available too. Hurry up to get them with 25% discount for the limited time! The links are below the previews:

The Winter's Tale kit

The Winter's Tale cluster frames

Some layouts with the kit:


A freebie cluster frame for you:

Download

Or you can have it as a readymade QP if you prefer :)

Download

5 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

It's beautiful!! Thank you so much.:)

A-liya said...

LOVE your new kit sweetie :)

BlueCat said...

So beautiful! Thank you very much.

Riina said...

Amazing and lovely kit!

DollHouse said...

I went to Doll House to get my dress and they promised they would get it in. I was so upset when they didn’t come through for me so I went Sassy Boutique. They were able to get my dress within three 3 days. They had wonderful customer service and nothing was a problem for them. I really appreciated the effort they made to make my night memorable. i will never go to dollhouse again