Thursday, November 25, 2010

"Winter Wilderness" HS collab kit and a freebie

Wishing all of you happy Thanksgiving!

The designers of Heritage Scrap have released December Collab, Winter Wilderness in time for the holiday weekend. The colour palette is warm and inviting and each kit is filled like Christmas stockings with holiday charm - its a keeper for sure! Each kit has a lot to offer for your projects and they are only $2.50 each!!! Put them all together and you have one gorgeous collection for your holiday art.

Here is my part of the collab:

You can get my part here: "Winter Wilderness" by Adelina

and a free cluster frame for you:


Download

Thanks for looking and have a great holiday!

6 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Nov. 25, 2010. Thanks again.

myrrhmaid319 said...

Lovely cluster frame! Thank-you!

BlueCat said...

Very pretty! Thank you very much.

Adelina said...

Thank you ladies :)

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Soo pretty!! Thanks so much for sharing.:)

DollHouse said...

I went to Doll House to get my dress and they promised they would get it in. I was so upset when they didn’t come through for me so I went Sassy Boutique. They were able to get my dress within three 3 days. They had wonderful customer service and nothing was a problem for them. I really appreciated the effort they made to make my night memorable. i will never go to dollhouse again